Feature Feedback

Feature Feedback

Hey everyone, the Curve team and I are curious to know what our Community collectively thinks is the best feature, use or finance hack that spending with Curve offers!

Let us know your favourite uses of Curve and show your love for other people’s ideas by giving a like so we can see if there’s a clear winning feature. :trophy:

I’ll go first with a niche way that I like to use Curve’s anti-embarrassment mode:
I set aside a pot of money on my Monzo account when I go out and know I’m likely to be spending money without thinking too much. :tropical_drink: I know I’m over budget when the Curve app tells me anti-embarrassment mode was used without needing to check my bank accounts. It takes the stress of worrying about money out so I can just enjoy grooving (very badly). :man_dancing:

4 Likes

My favorite Curve feature is the posibility to use Apple Pay with banks who does not support it. Adding their debit card to Curve and using Apple Pay with Curve works like a charm. I now use my Curve card almost exclusively.

10 Likes

I am a Curve metal customer from June 2021. I was reluctant to use Curve fronted until last month. All I can say is that it is amazing. I am literally earning double cash back on my credit cards with this feature.
Another feature I like is GBiT, it works like a charm.
And of course I can’t forget ability to use my Sainsburys bank Nectar and Amazon MasterCard credit cards with Apple pay.

Has to be curve fronted - Very, very, handy for spending or using cards in situations where it may not have otherwise been possible - the only caveat is the loss of section 75 protection when doing it through Curve.

1 Like

Has to GBIT. I use it constantly. Curve is my main card almost exclusively now. It first goes onto a Sainsburys CC (earning nectar), then later in the month once I’ve been paid/got enough ££, I GBIT onto my Plutus card to earn 4% crypto cashback. I love GBIT!

Looking forward to seeing how the Curve-Plutus partnership pans out and what features that brings!

1 Like

I’m curious how you’re earning double cashback could you elaborate? Or if possible pm if that’s an option :thinking:

1 Like

Definitely has to be the ability to add all credit cards and debit cards and carrying one instead of my 15 cards, we’ll it’s actually 10 but including Amex it’s 11 used to be 12, sad amex ditched curve.

Hopefully now that curve is expanding to US, maybe curve will be able to negotiate with Amex and bring it back on, because I know in US Amex user base is 10-100x bigger than here in U.K.

2 Likes

I have cashback credit cards from providers A, B and C. So if I spend on card A ( I get cashback) and pay that statement balance off with Card B (I also get cashback on that making it double). If I am in the right moods I can pay B off with C to triple it. I have always checked and confirm that the cash back is earned

4 Likes

Nice, so the fact that you pay off one credit card with another gives you cashback?:eyes:very interesting, playing the game well I see :eyes::smile:

2 Likes

Definitely, GBT feature.

1 Like

My older post summarizes my favourite benefits :+1: of Curve :credit_card::

https://community.curve.com/t/curves-future-direction/30526/16?u=petr_andel

If someone would disagree with benefit of Curve’s FX fees :currency_exchange:, I summarize my real-world experience :euro: in this post:

https://community.curve.com/t/e-mail-about-no-more-fx-weekend-fee-surcharge-in-terms-but-still-in-fee-schedule/39735/61?u=petr_andel

1 Like

Yes, that’s how it works for me with GBIT too. Earn points/cashback on the first card it goes onto (via Curve card), then later in the month use Go Back In Time to move it to another card - (this pays off the first card, but doesn’t remove the points/cashback earned). And then you get the cashback on the second card too :+1:

1 Like

Woaw that is absolutely sick, thank you for the information will get onto it as well :eyes:thank you :grin:

@Robka7

Blockquote
Woaw that is absolutely sick, thank you for the information will get onto it as well :eyes:thank you :grin:

Not all cards work this way. You’d best check.

The majority of mine will rollback the points/cashback on a refund (which is what GBiT does) and if the points/cashback have already been “spent” you end up with a negative balance and won’t earn any more points/cashback until that negative balance is cleared with a number of new transactions.

Paying off credit card A with credit card B using Curve fronted is a different thing and may/may not earn you points/cashback on card B.

We’ll yeah of course that’s understand not every card would allow you to do so :smile:otherwise it would’ve very lucrative for everyone to do it :smirk:but yeah it’s about finding the right cards :eyes:

1 Like