Fraudulent Transactions Curve not responding

I have multiple fraudulent transactions on my Curve Card. They happened on 20.11.2022. I informed Curve the next day about these on goings so on the 21.11.2022.
Today, 24.11.2022 im still waiting for a response from them. Its around 2500€ total. I need this money back.

I tried contacting via email. Twitter. In app Chat. And now i try to contact here.
If they dont contact me i have to go to my bank and ask them directly what they can do about it.

Is this normal behavior from Curve to not respond to Fraudulent transactions ?

1 Like

Hi @Milten and thanks for joining participating in our community.

Unfortunately, the current response times are being high. I feel you will have to wait a few more days before receiving a response.

I hope you can get response soon :pray:

Would you advice me to contact my bank directly about these transactions ?
Because waiting for fraudulent charges about 2500€ for several days to even get a response is not acceptable.

Maybe by the perspective of the bank, the operations will have been carried out by Curve and not by the original merchant. You can ask, but I’m not sure if they will be able to help in this case.

1 Like

You should never contact your bank. If your bank is able to do something, it’s against Curve, which appears as the merchant for them, so there is no point in doing that. Inform your bank only as a last resort.
In the meanwhile try to wait a little bit more for an answer from Curve, it’s the Curve card that paid for those fraudolent transactions so it’s Curve that should handle this problem.

dam this is scary takes at least 5 days for them to respond. I think I will stop using them until metal support is at least 2hour wait time

I have an unrecognised transaction. (curve.com)

If you do not recognise a transaction on your Curve account, and you believe you have been a victim of fraud, in the first instance, please make sure that you lock your card in the Curve app. This will prevent any further unauthorised charges from being debited to your account.
:dove:

1 Like

I had around £400 go from my account, first thro to my main account then when that was empty they went onto my embarrassment account…took a while to get it sorted but full refund received. I am still waiting for my new metal card to arrive though, been over 2 weeks so far

1 Like

But they dont. The problem is my usual Credit Card bill is around 600€. Now its 2900€ with all the fraudulent transactions. Its almost the end of the month. How should i pay that ? I cant.

1 Like

I locked the card as soon as i noticed. But to me it also looks like i was hacked. Because two credit cards disappeared from curve.

When did that happen. And how long did it take before you got your money back ? And was it a hassle to get all the money back ?

I of course already submitted all the necessary information to curve.

Some interesting article i was made aware from someone at twitter.
Link
Curve is in talks acquiring BlockFi’s 87,000 credit card customers.
It looks they cant even handle their current customers let alone 87,000 more.

1 Like

Hello Milten,

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

1 Like

Hello Mattia,

I wait for a response since 21.11.2022 from the Curve support team. I also already asked @AskCurve on twitter, also no response since 21.11.2022.
The only response i got was from @imaginecurve. They tell me that if i dont get a response in the next days i should write again.
My credit card bill will be around 2900€ how can i pay that, its already the end of the month, i cant wait a few more days.

Also no confirmation that a new credit card was sent.

I really dont know what to do other then going to my bank but you guys here advice me against it.

Sorry im just really frustrated right now.

The team. 3 different people on 3 different issues have been to and fro emailing me all day long.

Support@curve.com is the email address.

Finally i got a response from Curve.
In that response they tell me they will look into this and will be back as soon as possible.
So it took them 5 days just to tell me they will look into this and be back as soon as possible when will that be ?

2 Likes

Wow - this is terrifying. Can we report curve anywhere, this all needs to be looked into!

Them just saying ‘we are very busy’ is not good enough

I will keep you updated

1 Like

Now it has been one week since Curve was informed about fraudulent transactions. Nothing from them so far. Just off the mill replies.

The response times are ridiculous. My friend basically got blamed for her fraudulent transactions and lost the money. Even though her other banks refunded her, her money Curve basically said she has an iPhone with facial ID so it’s impossible to get fraudulent transactions. Good luck with dealing with Curve.