Free tier reduced to 100eur free fx limit?

Just received mail from Curve that they offer now 50% OFF Curve X price and they list Pros of X.

And there it is this:
Double your fee-free FX limit (Free tier: 100eur limit).

Is it another typo or they reduced from 1000 to 100 for free tier?

2 Likes

Current free tier is 1000€ and Curve x os 2000€…

And then they will say they have too much tickets… Surprising when you change prices and keep doing one mistake per mail…

2 Likes

I was confused by this, I got the same email except as a UK customer it said “ * Double your fee-free FX limit (Free tier: £100 limit)”

I thought £1000 limit (or £200 at ATMs)… could someone from the team confirm and maybe issue a clarification email?

So in addition to having a useless 2 card limit on the free card they ALSO have a £100 limit on fx fees!!!
So totally useless for traveling now also, Good thing for Monzo, Starling and Revolut!!!
(Plus Barclaycard travel rewards and Aqua)
Had £500 a month free fx on the free card before!!

Pros of Curve X:

• Double your fee-free FX limit (Free tier: £100 limit)

So a nice decoration for my wallet left at home now Curve!!

Yes clear as mud now - What is the free fx limit on the free card after 28th Aug? I thought it was £500 currently.
Being reduced to £100?

So as much as I think Curve is going to pot right now, I think it looks like the £100/€100 was a typo.

I just received an email a few minutes ago with…

And if I click the “Find out more” button it takes me to the travel benefits page where at the top it says

*FX limit: £1000/rolling 30 days.

and at the bottom there’s a comparison table which states £1000 limit for the free card and £2000 for X, which matches the email.

Just for fun, that table also:

• States unlimited fee-free FX for Black, but doesn’t mention FX at all for Metal
  • Talks about “Unlimited Go Back in Time” for Black (and X), but “Go Back in Time (unlimited)” for Metal
  • States “Add unlimited cards” for Black, but doesn’t mention the card limit for Metal
  • Has “No foreign ATM fees (up to £200/mo)” for Free & X, but doesn’t mention it at all for Black & Metal
  • Mentions Smart Rules for Free & X, but doesn’t mention them at all for Black & Metal

What a wonderful comparison table that is :joy: