Help - "sorry, we can't offer you curve at the moment"

Good morning all,

I am a new French user and I have encountered a problem since registering.

I followed all the steps, checking my identity card, small direct debit to add my visa card.

I was debited from the 9 € 99 subscription today on my bank account and I still do not have access to the application.

I have this error message from the beginning “sorry, we can’t offer you curve at the moment”

I sent several messages but got no response.

I’m starting to despair …

Thanks for your help !

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis un nouvel utilisateur français et je rencontre un problème depuis mon inscription.

J’ai suivi toutes les étapes, vérification de ma carte d’identité, petit prélèvement bancaire pour l’ajout de ma carte visa.

J’ai été prélevé ce jour de l’abonnement de 9€99 sur mon compte bancaire et je n’ai toujours pas accès à l’application.

J’ai ce message d’erreur depuis le début “sorry, we can’t offer you curve at the moment”

J’ai envoyé plusieurs messages mais je n’ai eu aucune réponse.

Je commence à désespérer…

Merci pour votre aide !

D3l3K5

Hello,

I had problem with “sorry, we can’t offer you curve at the moment”
I wrote to the support and it took about 2 weeks, but I gained access to the account yesterday.

You can try send message on the twitter. It could be faster response.
https://twitter.com/AskCurve

Hi

We ´ ll see…

Hey @D3L3K5, welcome to the community! :smiley: Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through email (support@curve.app) or Twitter DM “AskCurve” so they can take a look!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.