How do I finally get an answer from support?

After 2 weeks my problem was still not resolved. Since over a week now I haven’t had a response to my emails now, i think I’m being ignored…

It’s not really serious, don’t you think?

How do I get curve support to contact me?

2 Likes

You could try Twitter or phoning them.

1 Like

Hey guys, our support team are receiving a large amount of messages at the moment so they may take a little longer to get back to you. As @ediflyer has said, if your issue is urgent you can call the number on the back of your Curve card or reach out through Twitter / Facebook DMs.

2 Likes

It’s hard to square this with the sub-hour responses I got last week. That was just for a simple / low priority query.

Surely your customers’ money going missing warrants at least a prompt acknowledgment and setting expectations of how long it will take to resolve?

2 Likes

I have an answer:

"I’m sorry to say that we’re unable to process these refunds back to your account at this moment in time.

I completely understand your concern and I can assure you that we’re doing everything possible to resolve the issue we’re having with refunds. Please let me assure you that your money is safe and we’re working to get it back to you as quickly as possible."

That gives me some hope that my money wasn’t lost forever! I give the boys and girls another week until I start to get annoy everyone!

<3