IMPORTANT: As a new Curve customer you’ll be subject to extra checks until you build up a spend history with us. This means you may not be able to benefit from our standard limits straight away.
Once you build up a spend history with us and we get to know you a bit more, you’ll automatically be moved to our standard limits:
- £2,000 spend per day
- £5,000 spend per month (rolling 30 days)
- £200 cash withdrawal per day
- £10,000 yearly (rolling 365 days)
But it doesn’t stop there. We monitor your account activity on an ongoing basis, protecting you whilst helping you spend with ease with Curve. We also regularly monitor your account to review your spending limits and to help us adjust them accordingly.
Based on your account activity and identity verification documentation you have provided us with, your 365 day rolling spend limits can be increased up to £1,400,000 .
To check what your current limits are, go to the Curve app and follow these instructions:
- Android : Tap the ‘hamburger’ menu at the top left and choosing “Curve Limits”.
- iOS : Tap the ‘card’ menu at the bottom left and choosing “See your Curve Limits”.
If you have any questions about your limits, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’ll be happy to help you!