How quickly will my upgrade occur?

I’m going on holiday tomorrow and have already used up my £500 free FX on my standard Curve card. In order to save the 2% on FX when I’m making transactions, if I upgraded to Curve black or metal today, would my existing card work for the upgraded features and save the 2%? Or will I have to wait for the new card to arrive first? Also after a few months can I easily downgrade again then upgrade when I’m next on holiday in a few months?

Hi drkash, a warm welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

To answer your question from the moment you update, your new account limits are live there is no waiting for your new card to arrive.

Can you continuously upgrade and downgrade? Probably not to be honest. If they see a patten they will either close your account or start charging you for every card they send out.

Thanks for your question.

P.S. Please see below for more information.

1 Like

Many thanks for that information Patrice. I have upgraded to metal now. I see I have a new card number, so can use that for online purchases and that will give the free FX. However when I use my old Curve physical card, will that also give me the free FX as per my metal account?
Thanks

1 Like

As I’ve said above your account will now reflect your new status. That’s includes on your old card.

Thanks for your question.

1 Like

Great, many thanks for the advice

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.