Hype as Underlying Card (Italy Prepaid Card)

Please add Hype between the prepaid card.

Could you elaborate a bit? Do you mean you you cannot currently add the Hype card in the Curve app or do you wish to see the Hype card logo included?

Sorry for the shortness, I mean that it is not possible to add the card. Is recognized as a prepaid or gift card.

Good job. Hype now works great. I have the same issue with another Spanish card. The Bin code is 532017, you know if it will be added? Tks

2 Likes

Is at least odd that for someone is working and some others don’t. Could it be that Hype now changed bins for their prepaid card ?

@Giacomo and @magoma What is the BIN of your Hype card?

Il mio è 517053

Thanks @Giacomo.

They definitely changed it.

Now is 534232

A ecco grazie mille

And you are able to add it to Curve?

No . Me neither.

Ok, so BIN might differ (517053 & 534232), but both of you are unable to add it to Curve. I wonder what the BIN is of @magoma’s Hype Card, because he seemed to able to add his Hype Card to Curve.

My Bin is 534232

1 Like

Ok…

Strange that you have been able to add your Hype card to Curve and @Bionicecho hasn’t been. :face_with_monocle: Maybe the two of you should have a little private Italian chat :it: :wink:.

1 Like

Ho aggiunto Hype a curve… Non potevo perché avevo bloccato la carta io

That’s good to know :+1:t2:! Happy Curving with Hype! :money_mouth_face:

@Bionicecho :point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: bisogna fare il 3d secure e poi è completa

All fine here too :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.