Yes, I have the same problem, I do not receive sms, please help

1 Like

I have same problem
Please help me

Apple pay not working (ios)

Card not added please help me

1 Like

Hi @Askerov & @Feyruz
This is a user community, so we don’t have access to your account, please contact Curve support (support@curve.app)!

I tried to contact via e-mail, but no one responded to me, please someone help me

Hey @Askerov, welcome to the community! :smiley:

Unfortunately we can’t check this on the forum as we don’t have access to your account here. It’s best to get in touch with our support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

I tried Twitter, they said to send a curve mail, I also sent an e-mail, but there was no reply.

How long ago?

10 hours

Give them some time to respond. It can take up to 72 hours. If after this time you still don’t have a response, contact them on Twitter again.

Apple pay works on my friend’s account
Isn’t there a place where I can get a quicker answer like here?

No, as told, this is a user community, so we don’t have access to your account. You need Curve support to solve this issue for you.

I think there is no big problem, it can be solved very quickly
Are you from curve?

No, but if I would be, I would ask you to contact Curve support through one of the dedicated support channels. This is a user community, so I am a Curve customer/user just like you. There is no Curve (account) support offered in this community.

From the community guidelines:

Customer Support

Use the dedicated channels for customer account and Curve card and transaction queries.

• Any information connected to your person should for safety reasons never be shared or discussed on the forum.
  • Please check the help topic or contact us via support@imaginecurve.com for customer support.
  • Do not share your or anyone else’s personal information.
  • Do not use the forum to escalate your customer support queries. Any form of offensive or inappropriate conduct towards the Support Team will be actioned.
  • Our Support team will answer every customer query. Referencing your ticket on the community will not push your ticket ahead of other customers who have contacted us.

apple pay is not working for 3 days and i can’t contact any official to solve this problem

I have same problem
Please help

1 Like

Same repeated advice for you.

1 Like

how to contact

I tried to send an e-mail, I wrote from the application

Ok, so you have already contacted them in three different ways… through the app, by email and on Twitter. But you still ask the question below.

I am sorry but I don’t consider this to be a serious question.

The only thing you have to do now is wait until they come back to you. As I told before this may take up to 72 hours.