I had a 5 Euro link from a friend, wrote my number, but never got a download link

I had a 5 Euro link from a friend, wrote my number, but never got a download link.
I downloaded the app, hoping there was a space inside during the registration to put the friend’s code, I was told so, but it didn’t appear.
Can I put it somewhere now? My card is on the way…
Is the bonus just a false promise to allure new members???

Hey @ChiaraF welcome to the Community!

I can assure you that it isn’t a false promotion, you should have been directed to sign up from your friends referral link. In this case, you can get in touch with our support team and let them know what happened. If you provide them with the referral code they might be able to manually add it to your account.

In the meantime, you should have a virtual Curve card. You need to make a transaction within the first 7 days to get your referral bonus too. I’d recommend that you make a purchase with your card either online or by adding your card to Google Pay, Samsung Pay or Apple Pay.

Then our team shouldn’t have any issue adding the referral code. You can get in touch with them directly by going to the ‘account’ section of your app and clicking ‘report a problem’ or else reach out to @AskCurve through Twitter DM :blush:

1 Like

Ciao Hannah,

thank you for being so kind to respond.
Under My Account on the app, there is no such thing as Report a Problem.
I only have these “voices”:

SECURITY
-Activate your card
-Lock Card
-View card details
-Show pin
SUBSCRIPTION
-Get Curve Metal
-Card Limits
PROMOTION
-Share Curve and get £5

Can you help me?

or send an email to support@curve.com.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that! We can’t access your account here on the forum but as Paul mentioned, you can email our team directly at support@curve.app instead :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.