I want to close my Curve (Samsung Pay+) account

So after more than a year using Samsung Pay, I have decided to revert back to Google Pay / Google Wallet.

Basically, I got fed up of the declines, duplicate payments and the refunding of successful payments only to process a new payment at a later date.

How do I close my Curve account?

Hi and welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

I’m really sorry that you want to close your Curve account.

Send an email to support@curve.app telling them that you want to close your account or alternatively you can do it via the Curve application.

Thanks for your question.

I am still trying to close my account. Never had a response via the app, got an email earlier requesting that I do the following:

Whilst you’ve been waiting for a response, we’ve enabled the ability to cancel your account directly from the Curve app!

To do this, please first try uninstalling and reinstalling your Curve app making sure that you’re on the latest version. Once you’ve done this, select the “Account” tab and select “Settings” from there, scroll down and select “Cancel account” follow the steps and you’ll be able to cancel your account.

First thing I tried was the Delete account option located within the app but it tells me to contact Support and they don’t respond to my chat request.

Hi Paul, I would say your best bet would be to contact them via Twitter at the following handle @AskCurve and tell them about your account closure request and hopefully they will expedite it from their end.

Still had no response from support about closing my account!

Hi Paul, I’m sorry to hear it’s taking an unusual amount of time, I’m sure they will get back to you and honour your request. :+1:

Finally got a response and my Curve account is now closed. In the end, I sent a DM via Facebook, Twitter and an email to their support address along with a message via the app telling them I was going to message them via all the above methods three times a day until I got a response, Curve responded half an hour later.

I’m sorry to see that you’ve cancelled your card but I’m happy that you’ve finally spoken to the customer service team.

You’re still absolutely welcome here, unless you want your Curve Community account closed as well.

If you do please let me know below.

Thanks.

you advised that in order to close my.Curve account I should email to support @curve.com requesting my account be closed. THAT EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK?

Please close my account immediately?

Nope I didn’t, have another look at the email address that I actually provided for the above user. :+1:

Unfortunately I can’t close accounts as I don’t have account access. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

If you can delete my community account too, that would be great. :+1:

No problem.

Please know that your free to rejoin us at anytime and being in the community is fine even if you don’t have a Curve card.