Many of you have likely seen me about on the Community already but my name’s Joel, and I’m pleased to be able to reintroduce myself now as the new full-time Community Manager for the Curve Community!
Having originally started in Curve’s customer service team, before then joining the social media team, I’m used to chatting with other Curve users and I’m excited to to take on feedback from the Community so we can keep on improving Curve for everyone!
I’m also looking forward to chatting with the members of the community in general to create a place where Curve’s most passionate users can get to know each other better in between feature updates and announcements.
Now, just to give a sneak peek of some of the the upcoming plans for Community:
- I’ll be working with the wider Curve social team to bring new members into the Community from our other social media platforms.
- Once the Community is growing and we’ve got fun conversation happening again I’ll look towards adding calendar events to look forward to where you’ll be able to interact with each other and Curve staff alike.
- I’ll be posting more regular updates from the Curve team to keep you all in the loop with what’s going on at Curve and with Curve’s services.
- I’ll be working closely with the @moderators, @CountryModerator and Leaders to make sure everyone feels like they can contribute in the ways they’d like to and without feeling pressured to do more than they enjoy doing!
- Long term, I’ll be working to make the Community more intuitive and welcoming for new users and to bring on representatives from across Curve’s staff so that you have the most knowledgeable members of the Curve team available to you.
I’m still getting to know the platform but if there’s anything you think I should be aware of in the meantime then please don’t hesitate to pop me a message directly.
I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you!