Impossibile inserire curve su apple pay

Se disinstallo è reinstallo l’app ?

@francobuona - prova reinstallare l’app

Ok…nel caso come faccio a contattare l’assistenza? Grazie del tempo che mi dedichi

Hello @itsilyas, welcome to the community! :innocent:

Sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately we can’t check your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

Su Twitter in inglese scrivendo ad AskCurve

Non ho Twitter…alternativa ?

Email support@curve.com, Facebook al seguente link

https://www.facebook.com/imaginecurve/

1 Like

Ok grazie

Hi,

I’ve tried reaching out and the reply is always the same, almost scripted. That there is no ETA for the fix.

Hello again @itsilyas,

You can email our complaints team directly at complaints@imaginecurve.com with the subject line ‘Formal Complaint.’

To successfully resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, please provide the following:

• A description of your concern.
  • What you would like us to do to put things right.
  • Your name and address.

Our Complaints team will aim to respond to you within 3 working days. We’ll confirm that we’re looking into your complaint, and we’ll let you know when you can expect a response. We’ll keep you updated on the progress of your complaint by email at the address linked to your Curve account.

More info here:

https://help.curve.com/en_us/how-do-i-make-a-complaint-rk2gS_2Iu

Disinstallata è reinstallata ma non compare l’opzione di caricarla nel Wallet di iPhone 12

@francobuona - puoi inviare uno screenshot?

Anche io riscontro lo stesso problema da 2 anni ormai… neanche loro hanno idea di come risolverlo, per cui sono senza Apple Pay e non posso farci nulla

Sorry to be replying in English, but I am in the same issue, and it seems like many others are too. Doesn’t look like Curve is taking a proactive approach to this issue. I added my card with no issues to Google Pay, but it is impossible to add it to Apple Pay.