In app (priority) LiveChat temporarily switched off

See @Mattia closed your thread and merged to here.

It’s not at all @Mattia fault of course but given that in her message said they would be turning it off temporarily on 12 Aug and it is now 16 Sep this is quite frankly unacceptable and Curve should be issuing a further update with a timeline as to when it will be restored.

19 days since the ‘we are nearly back’ update. You (Curve) are shooting yourselves in the foot. This level of support is unacceptable. You need to provide a realistic resumption date for in app chat. There are too many ‘coming soon’ promises with little or no updates. Stop inventing new features and fix what’s broken!

Engagement from Curve on this forum seems more and more minimal these days.

I have been with Curve pretty much since they launched to private consumers in the UK, either as legacy black and lately metal.

I get they want to grow but the focus seems to be inordinately at the moment on new customers and features, at the neglect of the basics and, more importantly, of longer term customers whose support has helped get them where they are today.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

It’s been 22 days since any formal reply here - which either indicates they are totally over-run and can’t cope or they don’t care. Either way this is not a good state to be in if you are trying to expand your client base. Even a ‘sorry for the delay’ message would be better than nothing.

I can’t in all honesty recommend Curve at the moment which is a shame as I want them to succeed.

The “we are experiencing high volumes” wears thin too after a few weeks.

A short period is fine, but if it persists it means you are understaffed.

Part of me wonders if Curve is distancing itself from this forum, with a view to shutting it down. Maybe it’s become a distraction or an inconvenience to them?

Curve’s CEO kind of admits they are indeed :point_down:t2:

2 Likes

Do we have any idea as to when service will resume? I haven’t had any cashback to my selected retailers in 2 weeks. I messaged start of the week and heard nothing since… so I’m paying for something that’s not happening!

3 Likes

The chat app is back on, but Curve support is horrendous.

Samsung card holders seem to take priority, or at least that is my personal view. Support began to degrade for normal curve holders as soon as the Samsung partnership started.

Where do you see it? I still see the ticket system. :thinking:

Since Curve is using the term ‘chat’ in the Curve app in the ticket part of their new customer support system (Kustomer) it might look that way. But starting a chat (and getting past the bot) there does nothing more than opening a support ticket, just like sending them an email or contacting them through the contact form would.

I don’t see the priority live chat in my Curve app yet.

2 Likes

True. Nothing live there. I got this response this morning.

Thanks! We’ll get back to you as soon as possible but due to high message volumes, it may take up to 48 hours.

Make sure to keep your in-app notifications turned on so you know when we reply!

2 Likes

Hi, is there some update about the “priority chat”? Seems a little bit disrespectful for people paying for metal to not have an opportunity to get a reply faster. Personally, I’m waiting 3 days for reply now. The query is kinda important and nobody is talking to me.

Yeah, this is insanely bad. “Priority support”. Probably faster queue at heart transplant…

1 Like

It says 48hours and now a full week has gone and still no reply…

What happens to the chat? It was working before!

I had to push for a full week including noise on Twitter last week that’s how I got sorted. I raised another ticket on Monday still about cashback waiting to see how long it takes.

1 Like

This email hit my inbox today, hope it gets resolved asap.

Hi Lukas,

We want to be upfront with you – our customer support hasn’t been up to scratch lately, and response times have been slow. We want to explain what’s happened and what we’re doing to fix it, ASAP.

In August, we migrated to a new customer interaction system that will massively improve our customer support (and your Curve experience). It will be faster, simpler and more efficient. After successfully testing it, we made the move but alas – something went wrong. Thousands of old, resolved customer queries got mixed in with new queries that were awaiting a response. We had no way of distinguishing the old from the new, creating hundreds of hours in additional manual labour.

To tackle the issue, our customer experience advisors have been putting in overtime, we’ve borrowed resources from other parts of the business, and we’ve been actively recruiting to get ahead of the problem. But it’s going to take time.

You deserve better, and that’s what we’re going to deliver – swift, in-app resolutions, resolved within 24 hours. Sadly, we’re still a few weeks away from being at our dream state, but rest assured that we’re working around the clock to get there!

Lastly, if you’ve already raised a ticket, you won’t need to raise another. It’s not lost – just taking us a bit longer to get to it. Thanks for bearing with us while we transition to a smoother experience for everyone. If your query doesn’t require technical assistance, you may find a solution directly in our Help Centre section of the app. You’ll find it at the very bottom of the Account tab.

A post was merged into an existing topic: An update from the Curve support team

Just a little update:

Bless god I didn’t invest in Curve

So is the chat function STILL disabled?

STILL no notification in the app that this is the case.

How do I get support now?

I raised a support request in chat 10 DAYS AGO. I’ve been updating it since, unaware that chat was disabled.