Introduce Yourself!

Lucas here, been using Curve for quite some time now and I love it.
But wait a min, there has been a slack channel?? Nobody told me about this :smiley:

1 Like

I’m Graham, now retired and living in Luxembourg. I don’t work for Curve and wonder where you were 3 years ago when I needed you :smile:. I was an auditor for Goodyear and how Curve would have made my expense tracking so much easier :wink:. Still now I travel for pleasure between the UK and Europe so having one card that I can switch between my GBP MasterCard and EUR Visa saves me having to bother over currencies. Just hope one day AMEX will join :wink:. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hi; I’m Glynn - thanks @curve_marie for the invitation. I’m a freelance and have been using Curve on iOS since it launched (thanks to HeadForPoints for the hat tip). I use the card many times daily both here and when outside UK. Apart from a couple of weird declines very early on it’s worked incredibly well. Respect to all the team for a great and improving product - especially with the return of AMEX :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Marie and thanks for the invitation!

I am a relatively new user on iOS and find Curve excellent and looking forward to new developments.

Cheers

Raph

Hi all, I am Simon, retired recently but still doing the occasional bit of consultancy. My background is software and process quality.

I am spending my children’s inheritance by travelling a lot. Curve has been my best friend since it started.

My hobby is collecting loyalty points, which helps a lot with the travel, so seeing Amex might be back makes me very excited. I look forward to interacting with you all.

3 Likes

Welcome @Luxburger! We have some great new for you! Check out: Amex Beta Testing Announcement :smile:

Welcome Simon :smiley: If you have any point earning tips you are willing to share I’m confident other community members would be very interested in joining the conversation! A good home for the topic would be the General category. As more threads come to life we can create a Points subcategory :+1:t2:

Hi, I’m Rob, been using Curve for a while now and really looking forward to the Amex addition. I’m a Systems Manager living in SW London.

Hi everyone,

I’m Anas and unlike most of the people above, I do not work in IT, or software design or for Curve for that matter. I’m just your average consumer working for the NHS.

I came across Curve on YouTube accidentally one day and decided to order a card. Love it! And have been using it for half a year now and loving the convenience of it.

2 Likes

Hi All,

I’m Alex and am a management consultant. Use Curve for personal spend while on work travel - pretty nifty tool. As many of the above just here to get the latest on reintroduction of Amex on Curve.

Look forward to hearing more!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I am Didier from Belgium, I have been using Curve a lot during my travels in Asia (Japan and South Korea) and I am glad to be here to see what’s next :grinning:

Hi, I’m Linus and I’d be more than happy to be a beta tester.
I am a blogger and write Chinese on travel and UK finance.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Chris. I use Curve for about 1 1/2 years now. I am happy to be part of the community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone! I’m Alex. I’ve been a Curve user for about a year, and upgraded to Black a couple of months back. I’m a big fan of various bits in the FinTech space, so very glad to be a member of the community!

1 Like

Hi All,
Thanks to @Curve_Marie for the invite. I’ve been using Curve for over 12 months now and love it. Makes my wallet very small. Would love it to work with Apple Pay in the future.

I’d be delighted to assist with beta and maybe someone would be so good as to point me int he right direction for Slack community.

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome!

The beta testing process is under development and we would love to invite our community to participate. For information and updates on the Amex Beta Testing program, please follow this topic: Amex Beta Testing Announcement

Hi my name is Ashley and I’ve been using Curve for a few months now and I think it’s brilliant. The main thing that is missing for me is Google Pay. This would make the card invaluable to me.

2 Likes

Hi @Landshark ! Would love to get you some content to assist with your promotions of the product if you’d like? Feel free to drop me a line at charlie.hammond@imaginecurve.com and I’ll send over our latest explainer documents.

Hi everyone, John here, I’ve been an occasional user of Curve for a very long time, using underlying cards in GBP, EUR and USD. I’m excited to see what could be coming next and pleased (as I guess most people are) about the possibility of AmEx returning.

As a general principle, I don’t mind paying reasonable fees for what Curve provides… my primary interest is in stability and acceptance - it has to be accepted pretty much every time. Proffering a card that gets a decline is a right faff.

Hi @linus . Great to hear from you! If you’d like some updated explainer content for any of your travel writing feel free to drop me a line at charlie.hammond@imaginecurve.com !