iOS Curve 3.4.12 (1059) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. We’ve made some updates in this version and it includes the following changes / fixes:
- We’ve made big changes to declines. You will now receive a notification which explains what caused the decline, and you will be able to see the decline in your wallet.
- We’ve improved the experience in copying your Curve Card number to the pasteboard, by enlarging the copy details area.
- Fixed an issue with the Enable Payments with Friends value not being synced in profile after being changed.
We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- Provide a screenshot and short description
- Provide details on how we can reproduce it
- Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
You can also share feedback by taking a screenshot and using the Share Beta Feedback option in TestFlight.