iOS 3.5.0 (3339) Beta

Hey everyone :wave:

iOS Curve 3.5.0 (3339) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. This update includes the following:

• New app colours will be released to all users.
  • Passcode input screens have been updated and are now consistent across the app.
  • Fixed a bug with the navigation bar colour on the wallet if at least one card requires CVV re-verification.
  • Fixed an issue where the cash-back merchants couldn’t be accessed from the Curve Cash card settings.

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
2 Likes

Hi Saul, when you say “New app colours…” where is this option? I cannot find anything after the update.

Hi @JoshuaBoots, the new colours that have been available to beta users for the last few weeks will become available to all users from this version. This means that if you delete and reinstall the app, you will no longer see the legacy blue colours before it switches over.

A merchant partially refunded money from a Transaction. I would love to see the original amount of this transaction in the overview too. Because right now it just looks like that I got 0.80€ back instead of being charged > 60€

1 Like

Yep there are some well recognised issues with how refunds are displayed - see Refunded transactions process

1 Like

One thing I see in the app, it is not a big deal but sort of ruin the nice aesthetic of the card is when you don’t have a Blue Card but any other, when you go to the account tab where you can see your card, you will see for a second the standard Blue Card, and then it changes to your actual one. As said, it is not a functional issue at all, but it is really ugly to see. Could’t it avoid using a default image and load directly the actual card? I think the feeling would be much better seeing just a empty space and then your card, than seeing a Blue card and then yours.

Thanks @JesusM, I’ve made a note to take a look at this.

And apparently in the new beta it is fixed, the right card shows up immediately. Thanks!