iOS Curve 3.5.0 (3339) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. This update includes the following:
- New app colours will be released to all users.
- Passcode input screens have been updated and are now consistent across the app.
- Fixed a bug with the navigation bar colour on the wallet if at least one card requires CVV re-verification.
- Fixed an issue where the cash-back merchants couldn’t be accessed from the Curve Cash card settings.
We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more.
We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- Provide a screenshot and short description
- Provide details on how we can reproduce it
- Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed