Is Curve a true international business?

As the Brexit date is coming, I have more and more doubts about my future situation as a Curve user. The Curve is UK-based and a lot of signs testify that they are acting like a British business, not an international business. Firstly, they have features that are inappropriate for users of the EUR zone like Curve Cash (any payment/transfer coming to someone’s Curve Cash is converted to GBP). Secondly, they have Privacy rules referring exclusively to British institutions and regulations without any reference or suggestion if and how the situation will change after Brexit.
And they have a long history of changes in the rules and technical solutions introduced at the last minute, or even with a long delay because they haven’t considered in advance what consequences may have sudden changes in the business and legal environment. For example, we still see unresolved problems with refunds going to Curve cash instead of proper (ie. source) card.
In my opinion, they are still thinking as a national firm and while their international customers are a growing group of users the convenience and comfort of domestic users is their mail goal - even if it is at the cost of less favorable solutions for other clients.

I’m afraid it can get much worse after 31/12/2020.

What do you think about it?

Curve Europe, UAB granted electronic money institution licence

@Oliverda:
Curve Europe, UAB granted electronic money institution licence

That only means that the Curve will be legally able to continue providing services. What about service quality and international clients’ orientation of them (or lack of it), fulfilling GDPR requirements, etc? Will we still be forced to accept completely improper for EU citizens Curve Cash currency?
What about the transfer of personal data to non-EEA country (look here) including third party data (like the content of phone contacts required to access Curve Send service)?
BTW I understand that the Curve business model prompts harvesting contacts so we are coaxed to accept unnecessarily wide access privileges of the Curve app. Otherwise, it would be enough to provide the phone number of the transfer recipient instead of allowing the Curve app to access the whole phonebook content. Anyway, I don’t accept it so refuse to use Curve Send (aside from the fact that I don’t want to be charged twice for each transfer).

While I agree with you about the above, this had nothing to do with Brexit - in fact many of Curve’s issues come from the fact that British legislation is more biased towards customers then many other EU countries.

Perhaps it has nothing to do, but when two - even independent - disturbing factors work together it usually has a stronger effect. And clearing up those disturbances takes time and effort so other problems go to a second or third plan.
So, as I said in the first message, existing shortcomings and weaknesses in the Curve systems and procedures, especially those important to their “second sort” clients will have to wait longer.

I do not claim that the Curve is bad, or that they do not improve with time, but assuming that they have limited resources and they can still assign them disproportionately favoring domestic customers, I am not optimistic as for my expectations as a non-UK customer.

I expect a long period of new troubles and a longer period of implementing features promised months ago.

Thank you for the reference.
However, this is mainly marketing blah blah blah. The single important statement is:
"Only once all 30 member states have confirmed that we can continue to provide the Curve card and its services in their country (under our Lithuanian EMI licence), is Curve allowed to formally advise our European customers of the proposed changes to their customer agreements. Rest assured, your Curve card and the App will continue to work as you have come to expect and love.

So keep an eye out for an email from us in December at the latest. "

This means that they aren’t ready yet. Thus my doubts are still valid. Hopefully, the technical infrastructure is probably in the cloud, so it should be easy to move it to an EEA-country in case this is necessary.