January Launch FAQs

It was only for customers who were in the Legacy Black Card scheme.

You don’t get the free months if you had the free Blue Card.

Which confusion? This whole mess is a cluster of confusing policies and mess of products.

1 Like

i asked this exact question and was told i would get 4 months free. the FAQ agrees. @Curve_Marie did you lie to us?

it applies to all beta testers we were told.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming that MasterCard World Elite now recognise Curve Metal. Having accessed the site, I must confess to being greatly disappointed at the paucity of the benefits. Only 7 showing, a couple with ‘up to’ caveats such as “HOTELS.COM Up to 10% off”, which don’t actually guarantee anything, and are eminently achievable through other free to join loyalty programmes.I don’t think I will be taking up the Printemps offer of ‘a welcome drink in the flagship Paris store’ any time soon. Even the Bicester Outlet offer, somewhere that is only a dozen miles from home, is unlikely to be used.

1 Like

@Jmac, it’s as @Bentoni described: it has always been for Curve Black cardholders.

@ic_wilson It does apply to all beta testers, however, it does not include an upgrade from Blue to Black. I’ll find the post and will update it (Cc: @Bentoni)

sorry @Curve_Marie I’m still confused. i was blue, for years. i signed up to Metal last month. I was a Beta tester. I paid my £15 last month. Will I be billed this month? do i get 4 months free? I obviously wouldn’t expect to be put onto “old” Black, as i never had it!

Hi @ic_wilson the offer for the Metal tier only applies to our customers that upgraded to Metal from the Curve Black tier. So, indeed, you will be billed this month for the Metal tier subscription.

1 Like

thank you @diego_curve. A straight answer at last!
I’ll cancel my metal then.
So the “free trial” doesn’t apply to all Beta testers.

1 Like

I have hung on as long as possible to see what you guys can come up with to persuade me to retain Metal, and with the end of my cooling off period less than a week away, it really is make your mind up time. I’m afraid that I don’t see sufficient reason to remain with the Metal package as it stands today. It really is an enormous pity that Curve have chosen not to extend the cooling off period until such time as they feel they have put in place what they consider a definitive revised Metal package, stated the cost of subscribing to that package, and allowed their customers sufficient time to decide whether that is what they want.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How does Insurance work?

A post was merged into an existing topic: How does Cashback work?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Return of the Card Grid View please

I’m going on holiday on Saturday, can I register to use Lounge Key yet at all?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.