Lloyds Banking Group (Lloyds, Halifax, Bank of Scotland and MBNA) are changing their credit card T&C as follows:
Changes to Cash transaction types
From 15th October 2021, certain cash-like transactions will be treated as Cash transactions instead of Card purchases:
- Sending money orders or wire transfers (other than balance transfers or money transfers).
- Buying coins, bank notes or digital currency.
- Paying government or court fines, enforcement penalties, fees or costs.
- Online trading such as share dealing or investments.
- Purchasing or topping up electronic money, payment cards, mobile wallets or account dashboard services.