Lounge key denied at London Heathrow T2

Tried using the metal Curve card Lounge Keey at Heathrow terminal 2 and was denied entry after being told the contract with Curve was cancelled on 1 July 21. Odd as I’d used it in the middle of July on a previous trip!

Anyone know if this is true or did I get duff gen?

That’s Definitely not true, used mine a couple of weeks ago. Ask for a manager!

Which lounge were you trying to get into? Was it Plaza Premium? Most Plaza Premium lounges pulled out of LoungeKey and PriorityPass at the start of July - you won’t be able to access them with Curve.

1 Like

That’s right.

Dr Patrick Purcell Posted on 01/06/2021
Huge loss. Plaza Premium at Heathrow Terminal 2 is the best non airline lounge I use regularly. No.1 Lounges also not allowing access so Stansted gone also. No replacement available in either location in the world’s busiest city aviation market (London)

The only ‘lounge’ that can be accessed (with discount) with a Curve Metal card in Heathrow’s Terminal 2 is the one below now:

https://www.loungekey.com/en/curve/lounge-finder/airport?airportcode=LHR&loungecode=LHR24D

It’s not really a discount for this “lounge” in Curve’s case though - you get a £15 discount on your order, but you have to pay £20 for the “visit”, so you actually lose £5!

From the conditions:

Each £15 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged

2 Likes