Managing Subscriptions

Hello everyone

I’m an everyday Curve User, and planing to get Curve Black, and wanted to suggest a new feature.

It’s being able to manage subscription from the card level, Like when having a Netflix Subscription (Netflix have tokenized my Curve Card for future payments), I can just stop Netflix subscription withing the Curve App (or just disable any future payments from that merchent)

For now, I’m using Paypal as I tought that is the only service that supports-it, but found this Stop wasting hundreds of euro on unnecessary subscriptions you forgot to cancel | Vivid Germany, don’t know if it’s even legal to block a specific merchant from my card, but here it-is.

It’ll be a lot helpful, and btw ? How I can enable 3D Secure to approve every payment I make with my curve card ?

So basically you want a virtual card linked to your Curve card that can be canceled at a moments notice. Yeah it can be done I’m not sure if Curve will do something like that as it’s already a semi virtual card.

If you’re in the UK I know Monzo and Revolut offer a virtual card on their paid plans.

Thanks,

Leon.

No I was talking about using the main Curve Card, I don’t want a gazzillion cards to manage (even virtual ones).

Just check the link and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Yeah I doubt that’s ever going to happen to be honest, not from Curve at any rate. We can dream though as it’s not a bad idea.

1 Like

Voted. Vivid card has very nice subscriptions management feature. Having this in Curve would be nice very nice.