Meet @Hannah, our new Community Manager

Meet @Hannah, our new Community Manager

I’m thrilled to share the news that @Hannah is our new Community Manager!

Hannah has been on the Curve team since 2019. She started out in the Customer Experience team before quickly getting promoted to our Social and Community team before becoming our new Community Manager. She already has a deep understanding of our Community and some of you may already know her!

She’ll continue to work closely with our fantastic moderator team @ediflyer, @Mattia, @Pawel, @dann, @Oliverda, @FlareCO, and @pjleonmartin and our Leaders to make everything community related exciting.

Curve is growing. We’re building innovative products all the time. We’re gearing up for our US launch and we’re hiring up to 200 people in 2021. Hannah will make sure that the Community stays at the heart of Curve’s communication and that you’re kept up to date with feature releases and announcements. She’ll also ensure that your questions are answered and your voices are still heard.

Please feel free to get in touch with her with any questions, comments, suggestions or ideas you may have!

My time at Curve isn’t over, you’ll still see me around as a Product Marketing Manager. For now, please join me in congratulating Hannah in her new role :partying_face:

22 Likes

Congrats on the promotion, @Hannah! Glad to hear you’ll still be around @Curve_Marie - quite a bit of member growth since the Slack days :wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations to @Hannah and @Curve_Marie on your respective new roles! Hope you like it and continue keeping this community available for all of us to enjoy.

6 Likes

Congrats to both @hannah and @Curve_Marie! I am proud of you :wink:!

5 Likes

@Hannah @Curve_Marie

Congratulations to the both of you :grin: :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Big news that you are hiring so many people this year!

Congratulations to you both on your new jobs @Hannah and @Curve_Marie :tada:

5 Likes

Congrats @Hannah! It’s a pleasure to collaborate with you and my other fellow moderators, making this a wonderful place.

@Curve_Marie - Thank you for giving me this opportunity and for trusting me. Good luck in your new role. :tada:

5 Likes

Congrats to both of you @Hannah & @Curve_Marie

6 Likes

Welcome @Hannah and hope to hear from you @Curve_Marie in the future. Keep Curve going.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Hannah! :partying_face:

5 Likes

All the best in your new role @Curve_Marie - good luck @Hannah !

4 Likes

Exciting! Welcome Hannah, and thanks Marie!

4 Likes