Metal card delivery time

Hi All,

I have been waited here in Sweden for more than two weeks now for the delivery of my metal card, and it still doesn’t arrive.

Anyone with similar experience here? Why couldn’t Curve do a traceable parcel with Royal Mail? It only costs like 3-4 pounds extra or so. As Curve promises it should’ve arrived within 10 days max and now it feels like the package will never come.

Regards
Richard

Hey @RichardRen :wave:

I can definitely understand the frustration with having to wait longer-than-usual for your card - you’ve upgraded to Metal and one of the main benefits is having the shiny Metal card!

There are a few things to bear in mind with your post:

1. With the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, the postal service has become a lot mot more unpredictable - we’re trying to get cards to our customers as quickly as possible but ultimately, we still rely on these third parties to deliver.

2. While it may not be much more expensive to send out individual cards with tracking, doing this for every card would massively increase the cost of delivery. There is also a much higher cost to ‘pull’ individual cards from the automatic reissue system than just the added extra of sending it tracked. We’re currently looking into giving customers the option of paying a little more for tracked delivery, but this will not be an easy process change and will take a while to implement.

3. When you upgrade to Metal, the majority of benefits are added to your account straight away (travel and gadget insurance, unlimited cashback on 6 retailers, higher fx limits, etc.). The only exceptions are being able to use the Metal card and discounted LoungeKey access which you need to have activated the Metal card for (which I imagine customers aren’t able to use at the moment anyway).

Of course, we still want to get your Metal card to you as soon as possible - I just hope this will put your mind at rest a little :grin:

Stay safe!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, not just about the shining Metal card since I already have N26 Metal, Amex platinum metal and Revolut Metal with global express.

Curve customer service keep telling me different arriving dates, that has led me to the post office several times during the last 2 weeks by taking several long breaks from my job (Post office has a very short opening hour and I have a longer office hour than them), and of course, it has been lost in the post since there is nowhere I can find it, meanwhile, guess who paid for my car parking bills, the loss of time and gasoline for traveling to the post office?

Regards
Richard

Hi everyone,
how are you??

Need your help today, I have order my Metal Curve Card on May 30th. In the same day my card was been issued.

Since that in still waiting for my Metal Card, and today is June 16th and I didn’t received my card yet.

Do you think isn’t normal??

I live in Portugal…

Thank you very much

Ricardo

It’s not normal, but with COVID international post is experiencing some severe delays at times. Unfortunately it’s just a case of waiting sadly.

I have all sorts of things from all over the world due but nobody really knows where they are or what’s going on, we just have to be patient whilst the postal services and customs agencies do whatever they do.

Hey @RicAndrade, @andyk is right. There are delays in postal services across most European countries at the moment so your metal card may take a little longer to get to you. However, it shouldn’t take more than 2-3 weeks so if it hasn’t arrived by the end of this week I’d advise getting in touch with our support team at support@curve.app so they can look into it for you. Also, just to note, your subscription is changed from the minute you upgrade so you can still use your Metal benefits while waiting for you card to arrive.

Hello, I bought my metal card the May 24, it never arrived and now I’m awaiting the second delivery.

regards

Dear community, I wanted to ask how the delivery of the metal card was with you. I have actually upgraded to Curve Metal, but no information about the delivery is displayed to me, as is the case with my blue card (screenshot is included). I also still see Curve Blue, but the tabs for insurance are there. Support said they wanted to see it, but I still haven’t received a message for almost a week. Can someone help me or tell me how long to wait for an answer or the card?

Best wishes

Leon

When I upgraded to curve metal, I got an email pretty much straight away with the policy details via AXA.

Card followed 4 days later.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile: :grin:

I’ve just upgraded to metal. Anyone know what the card shipping time is to the UK?

Also - do the cards still say “wirecard” on them, or have they all been used up?

Hey guys, our cards usually take around 3-5 working days to arrive in the UK and around 5-7 for the rest of Europe. @Stevendq your card will still say Wirecard on it but don’t worry, it won’t affect how you can use your card.

1 Like

Hi when I upgraded to Metal it was with me in two to three days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I ordered one of these on the weekend, but the process didn’t seem to give me a chance to choose the colour of the card. Is there any way of checking what I’ll be getting (as there’s really only one colour I like)?

Edit - I see from another topic that there only appears to be red cards available now. Given that’s the colour I’d have picked, I can live with that.

Hmm… this was supposed to arrive on the 11th, but I still don’t have it.

If you live in the UK I’d contact support to ask whether it’s time to issue you a new one. We’ve seen that the delivery time has unfortunately varied a lot from country to country during the pandemic. Your benefits will start from the time that you ordered your card, so you’ll be able to earn cashback etc while you wait for your card to arrive.