Metal card delivery time

:)) I think it’s because you pay for the service, but if you have a problem, you will get poor(bad, horrible etc.) customer service like blue card customers.

Absolutely. I don’t expect preferential treatment for sure. Every user should have fast responses from Support.

1 Like

Hey @Andysplash glad to hear that your card arrived quickly!

@Cole I’d like to clarify that all of our cards are dispatched and sent the exact same way. There is no priority service for Black or Metal cards at the moment, delivery times vary based on where the cards being sent to.

1 Like

Okay, but that wasn’t about it, it was about catastrophic customer service. A paid customer receives the same as a non-paying customer.

I’m not sure how to contact support I already used chat but got no answer… I’m metal and I only got the default blue card, where is my metal card?..

Hey @JoshLopes, welcome to the community! :smiley:

Unfortunately we can’t check this on the forum as we don’t have access to your account here. It’s best to get in touch with our support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

So I upgraded to metal, got the blue one, the delivery was expected the 6 October in Liverpool in the UK, it was half a week late and when I was just about to contact them about it, it came in the post on the 11th October, atleast I got it, and I love it.

Still a uhhh disapointed as they don’t do prepaid cards like American express. So I still have to carry American express and two other backups such as HSBC and NatWest for when I ever need to put cash in directly.

Already tested the check balance on ATM, which comes up zero.

Tested to see if you can put in cash, e.g. push cash in HSBC bank with HSBC selected. Obviously wouldn’t work, doest hurt to try.

Unclear what pin unlocking does though when using curve???