So I’ve used Metal now since being an early adopter of it back when Amex support was rumoured to actually still be a thing.
Curious to know, how many of us Metal users plan on maintaining our metal memberships going into 2020.
What will you be doing?
- Cancelling - (Leaving Curve Completely)
Myself, I’ll be downgrading at some point as i’ve been generally disappointed by the offering.
- My Red Metal Card wear and tear looks terrible and it’s not been a full year yet, the backing is now beginning to peel away from the card in the corner and I rarely use it (My Main Card usually £5k a month - card looks pristine, Curve usually £200 a month - card is ratty around edges and is falling apart)
- Travel Insurance - meh.
- Gadget Insurance - super meh.
- Loungekey discount - meh, I already have a better deal.
- Low/No FX Fees - Yes please - this is a nice perk, but it’s given with Blue and is available with other products for free too.
- Cashback - Meeeeehh! - It’s 1% at selected retailers. It is not even factored into my spending habits and in the last year I think my curve cash sits at £6… for someone who has never used it for spending.