My account has been cancelled and I can't log in!

My account suddenly can’t log in today. Customer service sent me an email saying that they want to cancel my account because I violated the Curve’s Terms and Conditions.

This is a fatal blow to me , because many of my cards are tied to Curve and I haven’t had time to verify and record my transactions.

Since I really trust and rely on the Curve card too much, I have been using my Curve in all aspects for a long time, it has provided me with a lot of convenience, but now it has turned into a nightmare, I don’t know what to do, and the customer service seems to refuse to communicate

This is just too tempting…

…what did you do?

1 Like

I was previously warned by customer service about withdrawing too much cash, but I really can’t use curve or even any Mastercard in some places

Hello @Hellow0001, welcome to the community! :blush:
Sorry to hear this, unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through email (support@curve.app) or Twitter DM so they can take a look!

If you wish to make a complaint, please contact the Curve Team via complaints@imaginecurve.com.

Cheers,
Mattia

Thank you very much for your advice and tips, I will try to follow your method first.

In fact, I am trying to consult the community if there is anyone who have been cancelled in the same way , and finally lifted by what means

A question… Why did you keep using it despite being warned? Didn’t it occur to you to ask for an explanation?

Withdrawing too much cash is seen as money laundering. For this reason, Curve, to protect itself, has closed your account.

Thank you very much. I understand this, I’m tied to my own card, just you know, many places still need cash, I only brought Curve