My limits have been reached? But how?

Hello, all!

I’m contacting support for almost 2 weeks and still I won’t get an answer. By looking at the picture, can anyone tell me what it happening? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Based on your picture I would say your Curve spending limits have been reached :wink:. If you would like to know if you are getting this message for the right reason, check your Curve spending limits in the app; Account>Card Limits.

This is the only thing I see. I can`t not even see my limits.

Any other thoughts, perhaps?

If you can’t access (all the features on) the account tab in the Curve app something seems to be wrong with your account, might be (b)locked. But since this is a user community we don’t have access to your account, so we are unable to check this for you.

I understand! I appreciate you guys are trying to help.

The thing is that they won’t get back to me, and this happened after a couple of weeks I signed up for the Metal Plan.

Truly, I don’t know what to say or what to do anymore :frowning:

That’s new information…

After an upgrade (or downgrade) of your subscription plan, your spending limits get reset. So you actually might have reached your spending limits.

Also this bug (spending limits not showing) has been reported in the past, for new Curve cards or accounts that have been upgraded/downgraded.

Check the topics below.

I see.

So, the only solution is to way for the support team to contact you and resolve the issue, right?

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Correct, but since you are waiting for so long already, it wouldn’t hurt to give them a nudge on Twitter (AskCurve) or Facebook.

Tried that already, but in vain.

I even spoke with them on the phone. Although the young lady was very helpful, the issue is still pending.

Such a pain in the bum, for Christ`s sake :frowning: