New Curve card designs! 🔥

New Curve card designs! :fire:

Good morning Curve Community! :sunrise:

Want some great news to kickstart the week? We’ve launched a new Curve card design!

Check it out below for the full reveal :point_down:

And here’s how the card looks ‘in-person’ too! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

So what’s the deal with it? What tier is this on? Is it metal (doesn’t look it to me from pictures). What does the back look like? How do we get our hands on it? (I’ve got more questions, but I am holding back! :laughing:)

6 Likes

Looks like it’s the standard tier (former blue tier), since on the webpage above the black and metal card designs haven’t changed.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, this change has been what the community and Curve’s customers have been crying out for. Glad this got the necessary resources and focus by Curve’s leadership.

Vey interesting to see the TV advert promises an end to travel fees, with no mention of the carve-out for the weekend 1.5% uplift in the small print - maybe this is now going?

6 Likes

Oh. I took this as a mass card redesign across all tiers…

4 Likes

@Curve_Joel - How to request it if already a Curve user?

5 Likes

I guess it is not only me straining my eyes with those colours

5 Likes

Hey @JoshuaBoots and @poeliev, this new design is only for our free subscription Curve cards but it’s part of a wider redesign for all of our card tiers. You’ll have to keep your eyes peeled for the Black and Metal redesigns which will also be announced soon. :wink:

9 Likes

Will be good to get some new Metal Colours and designs

3 Likes

All the details for getting the new design below. :point_down:

4 Likes

Really appreciate that Curve offers the card to existing customers. Thank you!

3 Likes

Wow, this card design is almost bad enough to convince me not to downgrade to free when my investor metal subscription ends!

17 Likes

Yep, I have just been told by Nathalie Oestmann to sit tight! :relieved:

1 Like

Wow. Curve have come up with some bad designs in their time, but that is downright awful!

17 Likes

Although, I appreciate the irony in the design - not much “curve”, just straight-lines…

So, will these replace or be an additional option to current designs (Paid tier versions)?

3 Likes

Is this similar to the card going to be issued to the US

1 Like

Can black card users get a free replacement IF we want to?

1 Like

Hello @Curve_Joel

Thanks for posting an image of the new card design and for allowing users to request it!

I have a few questions, which I hope you will be able to clear up:

1. If we choose to order a new card, as existing Curve Blue users, will we be charged for delivery? The FAQs you linked to indicate that you can order free for a limited time, but also refer to replacement cards potentially having a chargeable delivery fee under the terms. So are all fees relating to card replacement waived during this limited time period? If we just wait until our existing card expires, will it be free to get a replacement then even if it is outside the limited period (since otherwise it wouldn’t be possible to keep using Curve) or will that mean a delivery fee might have to be paid? It’s not clear from the terms.

2. Is the new card design like Curve Shareholder cards where the back of the card only contains the user’s name, or do you have card details on the back like the old design?

3. Do you use the Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater service? If not, it would be great if you could investigate supporting this in the future so card replacements - especially at expiry - could be made easier. Presumably any new card will not keep the same number, so this feature would be very useful.

Thanks in advance for addressing these questions.

4 Likes

That can be voted for here:

2 Likes