New Curve card designs! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Black Metal is there (to order):

7 Likes

How do existing metal users switch cards to new one?

1 Like

I think you have to create a support request.

Woo hoo! Now where do we upgrade?

2 Likes

Iโ€™m in tooโ€ฆ:grin:

Black Metal cards are looking very nice to take snaps of so far! What do you think? :eyes:

You can upgrade through the Curve app to order the new Metal design.
If youโ€™re already a Metal Curve card user then you can order the new Metal card design as your next replacement.

1 Like

Hello everyone
I hope you are well!
Curve has released a new design for the Metal card.
I am currently on this offer since July 2021.
How do I get this new design without going through the automatic replacement?
Thanks

2 Likes

I wonder if an Investors Card will be updated to match these new designs? Otherwise I will stick to my Red Investors for now.

1 Like

Hey @JoshuaBoots, we donโ€™t have any plans to change the investor card designs! :grin:

3 Likes

Makes sense, keep it unique I suppose! Thanks for speedy reply, Joel. Hope you are good?

Thank goodness for that. :smiley:

1 Like

All good thanks, thereโ€™s big things in the pipeline coming soon so Iโ€™m keeping busy! :wink:

2 Likes

I rejoined metal last night just for this black metal card

2 Likes

Awesome news, I hope you enjoy your new card when it arrives!

forever keeping me on the edge of my seat. :laughing:

1 Like

The Card switching fees for customers who already have the metal offer are ยฃ50

1 Like

Hey @Markus, this ยฃ50 covers the manufacturing cost of our Metal cards and Curve doesnโ€™t make a profit with this fee. Unfortunately, if we reissued all of our Metal cards with the updated design then this would be a heavy financial hit. Due to this, the Curve team decided not to treat reissues with the new card design differently to reissues with the previous designs.

Keep your eyes peeled on our Instagram though as weโ€™ll be doing a giveaway for the new design in the coming weeks. Iโ€™ll post the competition here once we go live with it so you can all enter early!

2 Likes

It will again be unavailable when I reach renewal time

Oh great. I will monitor your account and am already looking forward to your campaign - whatever it will look like. :slight_smile:

1 Like