New feature alert: Add your loyalty cards to Curve

Is there a way, I can import my cards from sto card app to curve app. I really do not have time to copy everything again in curve card ?

1 Like

Yep that’s exactly what happened. The poor guy tried twice but it just didn’t register. The barcode did scan but I think it must of thrown up a error on the till.

A suggestion tip: add the possibility to rotate the card (with a single tap o with a rotation of the smartphone) to increase the size of the bar code!

Bye,
David

1 Like

Hi good idea, although when testing mobile barcode tickets on rail, I found that if you didn’t have the orientation lock on it would increase the size of the barcode then reader couldn’t translate this resulting in a fail :cry:
Cheers Dave

Two questions: 1. Doesn’t seem to be working on the build in the US… is that correct? 2. My beta app in Testflight says “Build Removed.” Seems I dropped out of beta testing somewhere along the way… happy to re-enter and contribute as I use both UK and US cards which is helpful apparently. Thanks.

As I just posted in multiple device request thread, with loyalty cards new feature, you should take in consideration now even more multiple devices option

Nice feature, thanks Curve!

How could I sort my favourite loyalty card? Eg. the DM would be the first.

Is it possible to view all seller logo on the card list? (for the quicker search)

Thanks
Dave

Love the feature and can’t wait to see more of what’s to come!

The only snag for me is that the Costa loyalty card just shows the really long card number instead of their QR code - I’m guessing barcodes pull through but QR codes don’t yet maybe?

QR codes look slightly weird on my device

(I deleted some parts for privacy)

Hi, I have more then 25 cards in the STOCARD APP. There were only 15 minutes to “import” to Curve APP only. But this moment the usage of the STOCARD is better. There are all seller logo in the card list and the frequently used cards are on the top. Dave

This is such a great idea, I had mine stored on a google pay app but have to switch between that and the curve app so this makes things easier :wink:

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t log in to the app and can’t select card

Hey moisheygross,
thanks for you report!

A fix for this issue is already in place and included in Curve 2.31.0 (BETA).

Hey Sholland1903,
we’ve reworked how a few Loyalty Cards appear in app (i.e. Costa).
It is coming in the next Curve BETA release :smile:

1 Like

Hey thanks for the reply!

That’s great news, I’ll wait for the update to come through and check it out :blush:

Why can’t I sort the cards in alphabetical order?

Can you rework the KFC one, should appear as a QR code rather than a small flat one

The ability to straight up upload a QR code in the custom card bit would be nice. I have a pret a manger QR code I would like to add as its not a physical card which for now is just a photo on my phone which is kinda annoying, this could totally remove that annoyance. Keep up the good work.

Also im sure its been mentioned, but favourites would be good so my top 3 could be at the top etc.

Love it!
Just a quick question - how do brands that appear on your app get in touch to add brand assets to their page?
I look after one of the brands listed in the loyalty section, but our branding (logo etc) is missing so I’d like to get that resolved.
Thanks