NEW Partnership Alert 🚨

Maybe you’re taking the matter too much to heart. This preoccupation is unhealthy.

After all that, why are you still using curve at all?

After months and after being banned just for saying the truth, I think I have the right to make some drama :joy:

Seriously speaking, what I meant is that to use their service I had to give them my credit cards details. It is very important to trust them, and now I can’t trust them anymore.

There are 2 reasons:
1st) To use their service I had to give them all my card details. There is no turning back unless I ask to re-emit all my cards.
2nd) Are you aware of another service analogous to curve? I have cards from different countries in Europe and Curve, although everything but ideal, is the only choice to avoid bringing all them all the time and remember all the PINs.
That’s becoming lesser and lesser true now that the banks are starting supporting Google Pay: when I will be able to use all of them through Google Pay, I don’t think I will use Curve anymore.

Anyway, I don’t think it is important why I still use Curve. What is important is: why did they lie?

I’m not sure whether it’s deliberate. Curve seems to be in constant crisis mode and the information that comes out is always a mess. Is it really worth the hassle just so you don’t have to remember card details?

Why indeed?

Isn’t the ultimate, least injurious, positive step to cease using them and just move on?

See my answer here: NEW Partnership Alert 🚨 - #74 by Jekyll

So that’s a no, then……:roll_eyes:

Hey, again @Jekyll!

Sorry to hear you’re still unhappy about this issue as we haven’t been able to resolve this yet. Please be assured that the Curve team are still pushing for this to be resolved by the team at Checkout. We understand your frustrations and we’re sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and other affected users. As mentioned, we’ll let you know as soon as we have an update from the Checkout team such as a timeframe for this being resolved or a breakdown of what went wrong so that we can let our customers know how we plan on learning and growing from this misstep.

In the meantime, it’s clear that your experience as a Curve user has been negatively impacted by this issue. If you’d like to raise a complaint regarding this then please contact our complaints team at complaints@imaginecurve.com.

3 Likes

i use the german diners club card in my curve card. it all works wonderfully. I have a question for all Diners Club users. If I book a trip with a Curve (DC Card), then the insurance of the Diners Club card will also apply, or DC will reject it and say the trip was paid for via Curve. DC only charged a financial service with Curve but not the trip.

I believe you should ask Diners this question.
Any answer given here can be only a supposition unless someone already discussed that with diners.

Hi, do you have a deadline to have Italians Diners Club cards working with Curve?

They don’t have.
It is three months I’m paying for a useless Diners (almost no-one accept Diners where I live) and they keep saying they have no ‘time frame’ for a resolution (can you call this a priority support?).

1 Like