No reply from Curve support, card swallowed by ATM abroad 2 weeks ago

Hello,

This is my first post and I’m not sure if anyone would be able to help me here.

My metal card was swallowed by the ATM whilst I was travelling in Lanzarote on either 9th or 10th Oct.

I have been Without a physical card for more than 2 weeks now.
The Apple Pay has also stopped working due to not having used the physical card for so long. I have emailed the customer service a few times now and I am still waiting to hear back after 2 weeks.

I am extremely disappointed with the service given the premium product that I’ve paid for with the metal card. I would like to speak with someone to discuss my options including getting the new card and any compensation for the period that I had no access to the card. Is anyone able to help me from here or point me to the right direction?

Many thanks

I am afraid not, this is a user community, so no one has access to your Curve account here.

Try contacting them on Twitter (@AskCurve) referring to your previous mail contact with Curve support.

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

You can call below numbers to report your card lost and get a new one.

UK: +44 203 322 2585
EEA: +370 52 14 38 15

https://help.curve.com/ive-lost-my-card-Syo9Bd28_

Thank you. Hope they can do it without charging me £50 replacement fee.

Hi there,

If a card is swallowed by an ATM, it will be removed from the safety deposit inside the atm by a bank employee when it is refilled / emptied.

The bank then determines the card issuer and then sends the card back to the card issuer with the reason why the card got swallowed.

Once Curve receives the card, it will be forwarded to you or reissued, depending on the reason why the card was swallowed by the machine.

Stupidly it was swallowed because the card was metal. I already got the cash withdraw and the card got stuck on the way out from the ATM. Then swallowed as it was stuck.

1 Like