No response from Curve Support

Has anyone had any response from Curve support ‘recently’?

I raised an issue with an incomplete refund using the in-app chat on the 17th November and got the message that it might take up to 48hrs for a response — no response so far…

I emailed support@imaginecurve.com with the same issue on 23rd November, got another ‘up to 48hrs’ — no response so far…

I emailed again on 29th November, , got another ‘up to 48hrs’ — no response so far…

Hoping someone from Curve might see this, or if anyone knows info as to why there my be delays in response time.

Thx

1 Like

Hello @timharwood,

Unfortunately we can’t check your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

1 Like

Hey Mattia, thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting any solution, so much as pointers, so I’ll be DMing in a mo (given my 1st attempt was in app nearly a month ago, I don’t think I’ll bother that way : )

Cheers

1 Like

No reply for me as well. Waited weeks. Then headed to twitter. Tagged them and got a response the next day. No idea why it’s taking so long to reply though.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.