No support, unuseable card, charged twice

Title says it all.

Numerous attempts over the last few weeks to contact customer support about inability to register card and charged twice for subscription
Have sent a cancel request.
Its a shame as the idea/product is generally good, but customer service clearly
of no importance - which is a mistake on their part

Hello there, brando207

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

Thanks for your question.

I’ve had no reply to multiple emails to support for over 3 weeks and no replies to DM via twitter

I appreciate that and for that I am truely sorry that you’re not getting the support that you should be entitled too.

However I have nothing to do with the back end team of Curve and to reach them I’d have to go through the exact same process that you are.

It’s not your fault but this is the fundamental problem with community support, that you don’t have access to accounts, so can’t address a lot of issues that come up here. Regrettably Curve employees who do have access to this information simply do not reply to issues raised. It’s a massively dysfunctional situation.

1 Like