We have partnered with Mastercard to create a social campaign with the aim of raising £100,000 for food banks in the UK – money that’s needed now more than ever. The objective is to motivate people to donate from their couch, bath, bedroom or bunker.
What’s the idea?
We know the real heroes in this pandemic wear scrubs, but every single one of us still can be part of a heroic effort in these
unprecedented batshit crazy times.
No cape needed.
Heck, you don’t even need pants.
#notallheroeswearpants is a social campaign designed to empower the powerless, and motivate ordinary people to help when they’re feeling at their most helpless. Because going nowhere doesn’t mean doing nothing. A small donation becomes a big deal when enough people are mobilised to take action.
The campaign will be executed through a montage of photographs, GIFs, and boomerangs that convey the message that you can do something good, while doing nothing at all.
- Donating at the fridge, contemplating snack no. 2472455
- Donating in the bath, while on a zoom call with mates
- Donating while you watch your dinner heat up in the microwave
- Donating while your clay face mask dries
- Donating just before you fall into a deep nap at 2pm
- Donating while you “continue watching” Netflix for the 11th hour