One-off charge for additional cards, or support for 3-4 cards

Curve Blue (Standard) has 2 cards maximum, Curve X has 5 cards maximum. What happens however, if you only need 3 cards? By Curve’s logic, I should pay £4.99 pm for features I don’t need just to have 1 additional card.
What if, Curve would consider, an one-off cost of adding +1 card? Of course it won’t create the same revenue as paying £4.99 monthly, but it’s better than £0.00 that they will be getting since I don’t plan to upgrade.

Or, they create additional subscription levels, e.g. X1, X2 and X3 (which you can switch without having to be sent a new card, geez) which give you +1, +2 and +3 cards respectively compared to Curve Standard.

Food for thought :slight_smile:

I hope they do not go for this model because it leads the way to charging on a par card basis. I have cards I use only occasionally but it is useful to have them on Curve. For me a major reason for upgrading to X was the unlimited go back in time feature and that applies no matter how many cards are registered to Curve. Without it I would probably stop using Curve completely, free or not.

Funny, I have not used “go back in time” even once :smiley:

Maybe you should try it…

Don’t say it’s funny, the feature is important for most of the users.

I dont see any point (for me). I dont use borrowed money which I would need to return in such tricky ways.

It’s not about you, it’s about most users.

And it’s not borrowed money in any way.

If this feature can be used to ditch weekend fx fees, I could use it sometime when in vacation or something.

a lot of users earn (rewards/cashback) money with GBiT, of course you can also cancel out fx fees using this option :slight_smile:

It’s not just about borrowed money, personally I use the feature when sometimes on accident I select a wrong card or make a business purchase under regular card and transfer it over to my business card