Please refund! Not being informed and being charged of service fee over 104 pounds

I was only aware of the upgrade yesterday, and I realized I have been charged the extra service fee of over 104 pounds. I did not receive any kind of notification via email or in-app, the charged amount is just too much. I have contacted the customer service, and they insist I opted in for this service. I saw those images of Curve‘s upgrade notifications on the internet, and I have absolutely no recollection of seeing them, I checked my inbox, and there were no relevant emails. It is not right to force and charge in this way. I would like Curve to refund me the previous service fee. I would agree to upgrade to the metal option, but I had no idea about this upgrade.

Hey there,

Unfortunately we can’t check your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you!

It’s best to get in touch with the support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

Alternatively, you can use the form on the support website to redirect your query to the correct team:

Please do let us know how you’re getting on! :slight_smile: