Edit: Success! You spoke, they listened. Current Curve Black cardholders: Subscriptions and Grandfathering
In light of all the changes going on and the massive threads discussing the topic. I’m thinking a black and white poll to show Curve in a clear graphic how the community feels about the changes would be beneficial. Please keep discussion on topic and use the other threads for discussion and this for the poll.
Curve is a great product and has some amazing features. But many of us feel the new subscription model is unfair to those currently on Curve Black. A simple change of allow ‘legacy’ users to stick with the features they currently have and enjoy without being forced to pay £9.99 mostly for insurance we don’t want or need.
This is not a rally against Curve or any of the reps on here. I’m doing this as an engaged and enthusiastic user who really likes the product and brand, but feels they’re being treated unfairly. Hopefully together we can be vocal enough that the Curve team will listen.
Please respect the community guidelines in the thread. Keep beta chat out, keep personal attacks out and hopefully Curve will hear.
- Was on Curve Black and upgrading to the new Black or Metal Subscription
- Was on Curve Blue and will upgrade to the new Black or Metal Subscription
- Considering upgrade/unsure on upgrade
- Was on Curve Black and will be grandfathered
- Was on Curve Black and downgrading to Blue
- Closing Curve account due to this change
- Other: Post in Comments