Problem with Curve -> Revolut

Hi, I had a problem tonight doing two transactions via Curve. Basically, I paid twice in two different places. Revolut made a single transaction! I contacted Revolut support where he told me it’s a Curve problem. Has this ever happened to anyone?

3 Likes

No never happen to me

2 Likes

I think it’s a bug or a glitch :thinking:

Did not have this issue but something might be going on today as I made 1 purchase with curve today (not thru revolut) - it was correctly shown in curve and underlaying cards app, but push notification about this purchase arrived only 4h+ later in both apps. Weird.

1 Like

The same has happened to me twice.

1 Like

I had this happen last week. Two different transactions at different merchants showed as one single pending transaction on the underlying card, with the merchant name of the first transaction and the amount was that of the two transactions added up.

The next day both transactions posted separately though so everything worked out in the end.

As long as the amounts are correct I’m not too worried but it does seem like a bug.

2 Likes

Last week I had 5 different transactions from different retailers bundle up as one on the underlying card but they each cleared separately. Give it two working days and see what happens.
I also made a purchase on Wednesday whose notification and charge on underlying card showed up on Thursday, but all good

2 Likes

I have had this recently with purchases using the Amazon CC as the underlying card. After a day or two the combined transactions split to how they should be :+1:

1 Like

Update: transactions are split.

Revolut said the transaction was delayed due to Curve’s fault.

Update 1: I made another transaction this morning and I got the same error. At this point, I’m sure it’s a Curve problem

2 Likes

Looks to be the case @Mattia :thinking: As long as it splits correctly :+1:

1 Like

the problem is to understand why the first 20€ transaction is “delayed”

1 Like

Totally agree. It seems to be a common problem at the moment.

1 Like

Maybe they experimenting to reduce costs somehow by merging transactions.

1 Like

Try to make two separate purchases at the same merchant using any Revolut card directly.

Ehi @Oliverda, with revolut, I had no problem … as mentioned above, in my opinion it is a Curve problem.

Hey all, I want to let you know that our team are looking into this issue at the moment - thanks for flagging here!

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: there is new updates @Hannah

Instead the transaction is present in my Curve account.

Strange
Maybe it show up tomorrow ?

Hey @Mattia thanks for sharing! Just to confirm, the transaction is showing on your Curve account/ app but isn’t showing on your Revolut account?

1 Like

Yes, the transaction is only Curve account.