Refund my money

good day. closed the account on which there were funds. I am waiting for an answer about the refund for 5 days. please what should I do in this case?

Hello there,

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

1 Like

This ”lots of messages right now” seems to be in cases when refunding or something like that

why is my case taking almost two months??? Is it so difficult for me to return my own funds? I have already submitted all the documents that these are my funds earned by the owner. are you just trying to steal them from me???

Please give your contact information (telephone or address)

Best is to try to tag @askcurve on twitter but it seems even there now it take days to get an answer. They do not have phone support. Maybe it will be faster if you fill a complaint.

where do I complain?

how to appeal did they freeze my account with a large amount of my own money that was on curve cash? support does not respond, I wrote to the complaint service, they said they would sort it out within 15 days. what is the probability that they will return the funds?