Refund not showing following card change

Indeed as I said in title an order of food products could not be delivered. It happened to me once 2 years ago but there were no problems because I had used an American Express card.
The big problem with this kind of incidents amazon automatically reimburses about 5 to 6 days but item by item! And so I received 114 emails from Amazon.fr like:

• “Your item Evian pack of 4x1L has just been reimbursed on your original payment card the amount of € 2.45 will be reimbursed in 5 to 7 days on your card ending with XXXX-4455”

• “Your item Lays BBQ 230g chips has just been refunded on your original payment card the amount of € 0.97 will be refunded in 5 to 7 days on your card ending with XXXX-4455”

• “Your item Nivea soft face cream 200g jar has just been refunded on your original payment card the amount of € 3.42 will be refunded in 5 to 7 days on your card ending with XXXX-4455”

And like that 114 times! Total purchases were € 237 paid with the CURVE BLUE card BEFORE WIRECARD CHANGES.

AND in addition, in the meantime, I received my new Metal 18g card so I suppose that as I activated it after the single payment of 237 € and with the previous Wirecard system I don’t know how I will receive my refund. I received 9 days ago 114 push notifications from the Curve app telling me “It seems that you are trying to use an old card, Please use the last card you activated”

Still 114 notifications 5 days ago (it sounds for almost 5 min for each push notification)

Since nothing and still no refund so already I am disgusted because I pay my Metal card 180 € / year that I will cancel anyway because it is never accepted on the internet, but no problem at the cash distributor and in store but for the same price I will take an American Express Gold card at 165 € it is much better suited there are plenty of insurance such as the guarantee of good delivery of purchases, car rental.
On the METAL CURVE there is only insurance on plane cancellations or baggage delay … Even my iPhone is not insured if I get it stolen or if it breaks if I fall not found traveling in another country. Basically in France I am not assured of anything at all.

It seems to me that there is a 6 month commitment to the Metal card but I hope that the customer service will be understanding for the cancellation of my Metal card to the Blue. And also a commercial gesture (about 1 month of contribution refunded I hope)

What do you think ?
I already think I will never be reimbursed because I can not speak English and it is barely if I understood this hustory of change of payment processing operator and I have a doubt about the fact that Curve make an exception and oblige me to pay for at least 6 months before returning to the blue which is free, (I use google translation so sorry if my message is not very clear in certain passages).

I feel so helpless :nauseated_face:

And all are always declined…

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wirecard: Refunds