Sent a chat message to customer services on 4th November - still no reply

Has anyone else had this issue with Curve? I’ve honestly never known anything like it. I’ve had some queries in the past too with no response.

I don’t know if this is because I’m a Samsung Pay + customer, but it shouldn’t be an issue really?

I was tempter to upgrade my tier, but with the lack of responsiveness from customer service they’ve certainly lost my interest!

Hello there,

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

I don’t have Twitter or Facebook. Is there any other means of communicating with you (telephone for example)? I mean the chat function should work anyways really to eradicate other means of communicating, over a month is abysmal and it’s not the first time

How in the name of all that is Helix is this response an accepted solution to this problem?

4 Likes

“so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply”

How long do you expect people to keep believing that? Customers should expect random glitches and sporadic support - that’s the new normal.

2 Likes

That’s just a boiler plate response to anything that puts Curve in even a slightly bad light. Support has been terrible for years with no sign of fixing it. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

My husband sent a fraud alert two months ago, and they only just answered, blocking his virtual card, and asking where to send a physical card. He doesn’t have, not has he ever had, a physical card!

All he asked was them to issue him with a new virtual card number – something that they could presumably do instantly.

Check their Trustpilot reviews – it’s mostly 1* reviews, for terrible customer service. Seems like they’re doing very badly.

I literally got a reply from them the other day, 3 months later regarding my query. Ive just made another post about another situation where they’re directing me to their unresponsive customer service chat to cancel my premium subscription free trial therefore I’ll be unwantingly paying for it until I get a response several months later :joy: so that’s absolutely the final straw for me now. All cards deleted, bye bye Curve.