Spending limits

I hope that the owners of CC from the Eastern Balkans are not members of the third class … I see that “westerners” spending limits grow like a mushroom after rain - even when they don’t ask for it … me, I have to beg for months to raise the limits and still nothing. !? Well, I didn’t take CC to carry it in my wallet, but to use it !!! And now the annual limit spent five months ago … and I’m waiting for any response …

How can i help you?

Hi, Hup,
my annual spending limit (£ 10,000) has been spent … I’m asking for it to be raised to at least £ 20,000 … first I was told to call in two months, and now the “robot” answers: "why do I need a new Curve card? "…I don’t need a new Curve card, but raising the annual limit that I spent about 5 months before the end of the year.

Please send an email to support@imaginecurve.com and ask for a higher limit.

I am not able to help you
You have to ask the support support@imaginecurve.com

Ha, I’ve done it three times already, o.k. I will do it a quarter of the time … thank you for your time, help and advice

And as I said …response to my query to raise the limit…

“” Thanks for getting in touch with us and letting us know that you might need a new card!

I’m Curve’s half-robot, half-human who’ll be helping with your initial request. Once we get to know each other a little better, one of our Champions will be more than happy to review it in detail for you!

For security, could you please confirm the following details so we can help you further?

• Your year of birth
  • Your current house number and postcode
  • The amount of your last recognised transaction

If you’d like us to send a card somewhere other than your home address, please provide the full shipping address in the following format:

• House Number:
  • Address line 1:
  • Address line 2:
  • Postcode:
  • City:
  • Region:

Also, would you be so kind as to confirm the reason for your new card request? Is it because your card was lost, damaged or stolen? Or maybe you’ve noticed some unrecognised activity on your account?

If your query isn’t related to the above, a human will review your message and will be in touch with you as soon as possible!"""

Hey @santo957 welcome to the Community! :tada:

Our support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a little longer than usual to reply. If you’ve already sent a message then there’s no need to send more as this will only delay it more, they’ll get back to you as soon as they can!

In regards to the automated message you received, this is to speed up the process in case you do need a new card. If you confirm your details first then it saves some time and back and forth with our support team before it’s reissued.

You can see at the bottom that it says “If your query isn’t related to the above, a human will review your message and will be in touch with you as soon as possible” - this basically means that if you don’t need a card our team will get your message and follow up with you directly.

If you haven’t had a reply and it’s super urgent you can send @AskCurve a message on Twitter and they might be able to check it for you!

1 Like

Hannah,
thank you for your time and advice, they contacted me yesterday.
Best wishes!

1 Like

Still nothing from raising the limit … I was told to wait at least two working days since I did the “identity verification” … I know that “COVID are bad times” … Christmas and New Year will pass … I’m waiting…

Hey @santo957,

As per the community rules, we cannot escalate tickets on here. Please remain patient, or contact @AskCurve on Twitter.

Dann, thank you for the info. I’ll be very paaaatient … or shut down the account.