This is best idea for using Curve Card! Curve card can became first smart card, it could support:
- Rule how to proceed subscriptions. Netflix will be deducted from Card no 1, Spotify from Card no 2.
- Rule based on location - at home disable card, when leavig home enable and swich to different one when going inside Tesco, switch to different when you are leaving your home country.
- Rule based on time - disable card at night, enable in the morning.
- Category rule - eg. In the morning Tesco transaction would be always Food & Drink but afternoon Groceries.
- Shortcut support in Android (pressing long on icon is letting change card like in Google Pay) would let do some automation with Tasker application or use touch unlock shortcuts. It would be nice too.
- Generaly everything can be done if Curve would release their API, then 3rd party application would be able to control actions. Just needed turn on/off card and switching. Then we would be able to have Alexa Skills or Google Assistants Routines. Google Assistant would to do some changes in our card selection or disabling card. Maybe even informing at home that card has been used (broadcast option).
And I hope Curve Card will become first smart card… sooner or later.