Swipe Visa card

Has anyone else got any experience using Swipe Visa Card with Curve?

Does the Spotify rebate track correctly when using Curve?

Hi @A1, did you try with Spotify please? Did the rebate go through even though the subscription was paid via Curve? :money_mouth_face:

Upgraded to Swipe Sky but Amazon refuses to use Swipe card for Prime subscription (just says there was a problem with this payment method and that I should use another one, with no explanation). :sleepy: So am wondering if it would work if I’d pay via Curve… :man_shrugging:

I have it but to be honest, would try to use it directly if it’s to get merchant specific rewards. If there’s an acceptance issue then Swipe and Amazon should be spoken to for a solution.

My monthly payment is still pending but apparently it does work via Curve https://www.reddit.com/r/Swipe_io/comments/j6ghbz/curve_and_paypal_work_for_spotifyrebate/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_num_comments

1 Like

Thank you for the info @A1, that looks promising. :hugs:

Also just FYI, I managed to set up Swipe card as the payment method for Amazon Prime. :partying_face: I had to select different card for the registration to Prime but after the registration was complete, I was able to switch payment method to Swipe card. :cowboy_hat_face: Will see after 30 days when my free trial period ends if also the charge goes through and most importantly whether the Swipe card rebate will take place. :money_mouth_face: