Here’s the issues, I’ve been facing!
I’ve been paying my TFL daily journeys with my Curve Blue card and so far, all is see is a big mess!
- Once you touch your contactless Curve Card on TFL, all it comes out is £0.10p
- Most of the times which is 90% of the time, I get no notifications and if it falls on a weekend, its even worse! I might get a notification/update 2/3 days later, it’s non sense!
- Instead of getting a real live notification like £1.50 bus fare or £2.90 train fare, you’ll see a charge of like £20/£30, once the app gets updated, 2/3 days after!
- I must say when I’m paying for groceries, I get a notification straight away and no issues at all.
- Starting to think if this card is really worth having, apart from the spending abroad benefits
- We’re having more issues than gains, generally speaking!
- Might end up just getting a 0% (no fees abroad) Halifax Clarity or a 0% Barclays Rewards credit card, just for travelling, and my own Santander debit card for the rest
- Still have a few months left until my 90 days run out, I’ll make up my mind then!
Will any of the TFL issues be resolved any time soon?!