Thinkmoney account cards not recognized

Hi I have a thinkmoney current account but curve app doesn’t recognize the card. The app thinks it’s a pre paid card?
Anybody else with this issue??

It is a prepaid card.

It’s not on the allowed list of Prepaid cards https://support.imaginecurve.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005774729-I-can-t-add-a-card-to-the-Curve-app

You need to contact Curve and ask them to add it to the allowed list.

1 Like

To Curve technicians
Could you look into the inclusion of thinkmoney sort code 162015 debit cards into the app system.
Thanks

You will need to contact support support@curve.app asking them to add it, and give them the BIN number, which is the first 6 digits of the card number.

3 Likes

Hi @Louiemail welcome to the community! :blush: As @daedal mentioned, please do contact our Customer Support team in-app or via support@imaginecurve.com mentioning the first 6 digits of the payment card you are trying to add. They will be able to help you out :+1:

2 Likes

I have spoken to curve in the app and they have not let me add my card which is very disappointing.

Does anyone currently have their ThinkMoney card on curve?

By the way this thread is written it seems as easy as reaching out to them but this has not been the case for me :frowning:

There are a number of threads with similar requests for cards to be added to Curve’s library.

Are there any rules or restrictions on which cards or which card types would be acceptable for inclusion?

@Curve_Aleca

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.