Trying to Apply for UK card, defaulting to US waiting list?

Hi there,

I have beeing trying all day to complete an application to join Curve. Downloaded app to IOS mobile v 14.4.1. Open the app, confirm that I am in the UK, key in my mobile number then 4 digit pin. The app then opens a web page for me to join a US waiting list?

I thouight that this would be easy after all of the research that I have done, it’s anything but easy. I tweeted @askcurve who suggested that I email support, but read a post in here from a customer in Belgium with similar issue that got fed up waiting for a reply.

Does anyone know a way round this iisue or indeed might have an idea what is causing it to default to US waiting list?

Many Thanks

Hi and welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

Are you using a VPN by any chance?

Thanks for your question.

1 Like

Hi & Thanks for your quick reply,

No, not using VPN. Iphone connected to home WIFI is all.

1 Like

That’s no problem. Please note I am a user just like yourself but I’ll try my best to help.

Since you’ve answred no, I’m stuck. You’d be best placed talking to Curve support via the following email address support@curve.app. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help but the above was my big guess.

1 Like

Hey @edzo, sorry to hear you seem to have been automatically prompted to open the wrong version of the app for your region. If you’re up for helping me to address this as a potentially wider issue then please pop me a direct message with the email you used to sign up for Curve so that I can get our onboarding team to look into this. :grin:

2 Likes