UK - Upgrade to metal over 3 weeks ago and still on curve standard. Support not responding. Should I start a charge back?

I’ve being using curve for over a year and decided to upgrade my card to metal. I paid for an annual subscription (£150) on the 2nd October and activated my card when it arrived.

However, it still shows that I’m on the standard plan and I can’t gbit or select my discount 1% retailers.

I’ve contact support in the app, via email, IG and twitter but haven’t had a response. I’m beyond frustrated as I need to move a large payment from one card to another and can’t.

The card shows as black metal in the app and I can add it to apple pay and use it but I can’t gbit etc.

Hi and welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

Unfortunately we don’t have access to your account as this is s a user powered community, so you’ll have to wait for the customer service team to get back to you. I am mindful that the above is taking longer then normal.

I apologise for any inconvenience that may cause.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Don’t lie to the guy, support being this slow is normal. It shouldn’t be, but it is.

4 Likes

It’s still broken but support have refunded me my £150 whilst they look into the problem.

I was able to use unlimited go back in times on the 1st of this month but it recent to the free limit of 3 the following day.